Anonymous asked: You're beautiful, it's true~
“I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don’t know what to do,
‘Cause I’ll never be with you~!
“YEAH!” Chong laughed, “I love that song!”
Anonymous asked: (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧ Magic
//Moku loves magic. And sparkles.
heyriverpeople started following you
Hakoda was always suspicious when he felt he was being tracked, especially by groups. So it was with narrow eyes that the wolf of the Water Tribe ordered, “State your business,” in his steely voice.
“Business?” Chong asked, “What business? We’re only here to play, man. Don’t worry ‘bout us.”
Do you know the Tale of the Great Blubber Fiasco?
“Um… No,” Chong scratched the back of his head, “Can’t say I’ve heard that one before,”
For the next 24 hours I’ll answer every single one of your extremely personal messages, even if you’re anon.
I doubt I’ll get any.
The band of nomads danced up the street leading to Central City, although they didn’t realize it at first. They were quite used to ending up in strange lands they didn’t recognize, and figured they had found themselves in some unknown corner of the Earth Kingdom. Chong was in the middle of a tune when he realized that things weren’t quite right, “Don’t fall in love with a tr- Hey… What’s that?” he pointed at a metal street lamp. He had never seen one before. The group halted and began to take a closer look at their surroundings. They had no idea where they were.
Riza walked down the street, Hayate loyally trotting by her side. Taking a walk always cleared her mind. She had been more than a little unfocused for the past week due to the conversation with Roy. “Everything’s going to be okay, right Hayate?” The dog responded with a yip, almost smiling at her (as much as a dog could smile).
She slowed when she saw three oddly dressed strangers. With a lute perhaps? What was that instrument? Wait, she recognized these three! One of them had asked for a kiss once! Hayate looked up to her, curious as to why she stopped. She bent down and picked him up before walking over to the group. What’s a street lamp? Are these people joking or…? “That’s a street lamp,” she laughed. “Hello again!”
“A street lamp?” Chong asked, “Why would anyone need a lamp on a street? It’s the middle of the day!”
Moku patted the side of the metal pole, “It’s as tall as a tree, too. How could they climb up there and light it every night?”
“I like your dog,” Lily said, holding her hand up to Hayate, “Is it a baby panda-hound or a rabbit-dog?”
1. Picture of you
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
Page 1 of 33